Learn from industry skilled, instead of only trainer
From this professional course one will learn how to create website using HTML5/CSS3/JS/Bootstrap and PHP/MYSQL. We will train with modern technology as per client requirements.
Once successful competition of this course we will provide real world client project if you are capable doing so. Also we will help you to create your freelancer career on freelancer.com or upwork marketplace. For outstanding performer we will provide few initial projects from real client and you will be able to communicate directly with those client (this is for outstanding performer those will prove themselves to us and can take pressure to complete real project).
Basic understanding on web technology is required. Initial knowledge on html/css and php/mysql is required. Minimum CSE/EEE students/fresh graduate from diploma/University is required. No need to apply if you are engaged with any job.
Project Oriented Course
One will practically learn all mentioned tools and techniques by completing a project through this practical training course.
• Introduction to the Web Design Course and fixed your mission/vision through this course.
Class 1: Photoshop
• Overview of Photoshop
• Required tools for Developer – Advanced Technique to image separate
• Retouching Image
• Filtrating & Drawings
• Layer Management
• FX Using also get CSS from Photoshop
Class 2: HTML
• Introduction to HTML
• Which IDE to use and how to use IDE for HTML, CSS and PHP, Basic ideas on IDE tools and menu.
• Ideas on HTML Attributes and Tags, how and where to use which attributes and tags. Showing Common mistakes on tag placements.
• HTML headings, paragraph, anchor, image, inline elements, block elements overview, usages and placements.
• HTML Form elements, input, select,textarea, radio box, checkbox, buttons elements overview, usages and placements.
Class 3: HTML & HTML 5
• HTML lists, tables, quote, frames, fieldset, iframe elements overview, usages and placements.
• Introduction to HTML5 and overview on difference from HTML.
• HTML5 elements overview, usages and placements.
• HTML5 media, video, audio elements overview, usages and placements.
• HTML5 Canvas, SVG and Media elements overview, usages and placements.
Class 4: Cascade Style Sheets (CSS)
• Introduction to CSS, what is CSS and how and where to use it.
• Relationship with HTML & HTML5. How CSS will work with HTML & HTML5.
• What is Inline CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of Inline CSS.
• What isInternal CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of InternalCSS.
• What is External CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of External CSS.
• What is CSS overriding, how and where it takes places.
• CSS syntax, Classes & IDs, Floating, Positioning and overflow.
• CSS use of fonts, from where and how to get fonts and how to use those.
• CSS use of colors, Margins, Paddings, Borders, width and height, alignments and opacity.
• CSS for block, inline and inline-block, display, display-table and visibility properties of HTML elements.
Class 5: CSS3
• Introduction to CSS3, Difference between CSS and CSS3, and extra benefits of using CSS3.
• CSS3 use of texts, fonts, shadows and gradients.
• CSS3 use of backgrounds, border images and rounded corners elements.
• CSS3 making cool visual with use of transitions and animations.
• CSS3 making cool visual with use of 2D and 3D transforms.
• CSS3 Box sizing and Flex box features and use of these.
• Use of Cross Browser CSS hacksto show HTML view same on different browsers.
Class 7: JQUERY
• jQuery syntax and how to write code in jQuery.
• What is DOM elements, how to jQuery to traversing DOM element easily, necessity for element traversing. Make use to element traversing functions and most common usages.
• Using jQueryto handle and control DOM elements CSS to change element behavior in client side.
• How to use jQueryeffects and animations to show nice effects in client side. Get used to built in animation/effect functions and make new custom effects.
• What is jQuery plugins, where to get these and how and why to use these.
Class 8: JQUERY
• Practical and Project Assignments for making some small animations with element traversing options.
Class 9: BOOTSTRAP
• Introduction to Bootstrap, what are the benefits to use Bootstrap.
• Knowing Bootstrap features, grids and measurements, use of Form elements, lists and panels.
• Bootstrap use of popup, modal, tooltips, navigations and carousel,
• PSD to bootstrap HTML conversion using bootstrap features.
• Customizing Bootstrap attributes and necessity for this.
Class 10: SASS/SCSS
• Introduction to SASS, what is the difference with normal CSS, what are the benefits of using SASS
• Installing SASS and creating SCSS files and converting to CSS files.
• SASS rules and attributes and their usages.
• Full course Review
Class 11: PHP
• Introduction to PHP, what is server side scripting, how it works in websites. What are the common factors of PHP with other programming languages like C.
• Downloading and Installing latest version of XAMPP server and run a simple PHP script.
• PHP Syntax, use of Data types, variables & operators. Precedence of operators.
• PHP use of Conditions, Switch, Loops and break.
Class 12: PHP
• PHP using custom functions, parameters and return types.
• PHP use of built in functions and usages. Use of Array, String & Date functions.
• What is regular expression (Regex), where to use Regex, how to write Regex, benefits of using Regex. Basic ideas on PHP Regex functions.
• PHP Form handling, understanding the form action, method and types. Brief idea on Form elements with examples and usages.
• PHP File Handling, why to handle files and what are the purposes, Basic ideas on built-in File handling functions.
Class 13: PHP
• Introduction to Cookie and Session, understanding the difference and when to use which. Importance of Cookie and Session in web based solutions. Practical examples of Cookie and Session variables and functions.
• Short brief and basic ideas on other important PHP built-in functions.
Class 14: PHP
• Project Assignment for creating multiple page basic PHP application.
Class 15: SQL
• Introduction to database and SQL, when and why to use database and how SQL language works with database.
• Basic ideas and example of SQL statements.
• Introduction to database tables, SQL to create and alter database table structures. Ideas on Primary, Foreign and Unique keys and other constraints.
• SQL queries for data read, write and delete. Ideas on SELECT, INSERT, DELETE AND UPDATE statements.
• Ideas on SQL conditions and operators, how and when to use these.
• How to sort and limit data, Basic ideas on ORDER BY and LIMIT keywords.
Class 16: SQL
• Ideas on SQL joining, type of joining and their appropriate usages. Difference between different JOINING Keywords.
• What is data grouping, How to use GROUP BY and HAVING keywords, what are the benefits. What are SQL built-in functions, usages of aggregate functions.
Class 17: MYSQL
• Introduction to MYSQL and PHPMYADMIN. Basic ideas on phpmyadmin interface, how to create database and execute SQL queries
• Connect MYSQL with PHP, basic ideas on MYSQL built-in functions of PHP.
• MYSQL Database operations using PHP, sample examples how PHP functions work wih MYSQL database. 17
• Practical and Project assignment to create Database Project with raw PHP with usages of MYSQL functions and SQL queries.
Class 18: MYSQLi
• Basic idea on MYSQLi, differences between MYSQL and MYSQLi and benefits of using MYSQLi.
• Convert previous MYSQL project to MYSQLi.
Class 19. ADVANCED AND OBJECT ORIENTED PHP
• Introductions to PHP Classes and Object Oriented PHP, why classes need to be used, what are the benefits of using PHP classes.
• What are Properties, Objects, Methods, Constructor, Destructor and how these work with classes.
• Ideas on some commonly used built in classes and usages of their methods.
• Basic ideas on other advanced PHP features and their usages.
Class 20: JQUERY AJAX
• Introduction to jQuery AJAX, what is AJAX, when to use AJAX and benefits of using AJAX.
• jQuery AJAX to work with PHP and MYSQL with examples.
• Project Assignment create a PHP application that will work with MYSQL database using jQuery AJAX.
Class 21: MVC FRAMEWORK (CI 3.x)
• Introducing CodeIgniter Framework
• Create first project with CodeIgniter Framework
• CodeIgniter Framework – Basic DB & Client Side Validation
Class 22: MVC FRAMEWORK (CI 3.x)
• Active Record Class:
• – Insert Data
• Client Side Validation
Class 23: MVC FRAMEWORK (CI 3.x)
• Server side validation
• Captcha image verification
Class 24: MVC FRAMEWORK ( CI 3.x)
• Active Record Class:
• – Selecting Data
• Email system
• Active Record Class:
• – Method Chaining- Deleting Data
• Database Normalization
Class 25: MVC FRAMEWORK (Laravel 5.x)
• Understanding Laravel
• Exploring the foundations of Laravel
• Setting up Composer on the Mac
• Setting up Composer on Windows
• Installing Laravel
Class 26: MVC FRAMEWORK (Laravel 5.x)
• Working with Blade templating
• Creating and using a basic view
• Passing data into a view
• Loading a view into another view/nested views
• Adding assets
• Creating a view using Blade
• Utilizing advanced Blade usage
• Defining conditions
• Integrating form elements
Class 27: MVC FRAMEWORK (Laravel 5.x)
• Handling routing
• Establishing an HTML view
• Connecting to a database
• Creating tables with Schema Builder
• Enabling version control with Migrations
• Querying with Eloquent ORM
Class 28: MVC FRAMEWORK (Laravel 5.x)
• Setting up for authentication
• Creating a registration form
• Logging in and out
• Securing content
• Connection to The Database
• Database Driver
• Eloquent Driver
• Creating A Migration
• Creating A Model
• Creating A Seeder
Class 29. CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Introduction to Content Management System (CMS), why and where to use CMS. Benefits of using CMS.
• Introduction to WordPress, why to use WordPress as CMS, why it is most popular.
• Files and Folder Structures, understanding how WordPress files work.
• Admin Panel overview, understanding all Admin panel features and what they are used for.
• Ideas on Pages, Posts, Categories, tags, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
• Ideas on Widget, Media and Links, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
Class 30: CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Default theme overview, how it works and showing default coding structure for a theme.
• Default theme modifications, doing modifications on theme files to understand how theme works with database and understanding basic WordPress functions.
• Learning template hierarchy to understand how WordPress theme files works and when which file executes.
• Quick overview on WordPress Codex to know all features of WordPress.
Class 31: CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Learning The loop feature and functions inside the loop and where to use it.
• Basic wordpresswpdb class to manipulate database operations.
• Theme creation from HTML, make a theme from scratch using HTML.
• Creating custom post type and taxonomies, understanding their necessity, importance and usages.
• Introduction to WordPress Plugins and Widgets. When, why and where to use these.
Class 32: CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Installing and using some important and commonly used plugins to understand plugins better.
• Understanding WordPress actions and hooks, why to use these.
• Practical examples of actions and hooks.
Class 33: CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Create custom CMS website using custom theme, free plugins and custom post types.
Class 34: CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Practical and Project Assignment to create a custom WordPress theme and CMS from HTML files.
• Full course review.
Class 35: to Class 40: will develop a project
Editor such as Sublime, Wamp/Xamp, Photoshop